Site Valet Web Components
Not currently available (awaiting upgrade to
work with Apache 2.2).
This shows the Reporting, Administration and Audit WebComponent
of Site Valet.
Reporting offers six functions: Sitemap and Browse,
together with four query forms for Validity, Accessibility, Links and
Metadata. Administration offers configuration
options and log files. Audit enables you to
perform accessibility audits online.
Web-based control of the spider is not supported.
- Lists all URLs at a domain alphabetically. Shows titles of HTML and
- Shows a detailed report on a single page. Enables browsing links
to or from the page, and limited instant report options.
- Query a site for invalid markup. Report lists pages with links
for instant online validation and browse.
- Query a site for accessibility status. Report lists pages with links
for instant AccessValet reports. Entering your own assessment is enabled
if you have Site Valet 2.0 (using http://valet.webthing.com/reports/publish
as the publishing URL in the configuration), or using the Audit
Web Component (from a query results or browse page).
- Enables you to query the HTML links from a site.
- Enables you to query HTML